Kamview Nordic Centre is looking forward to welcoming you back to our
“Ski / Snowshoe in the Schools Program”
Our program is designed to introduce students to the fundamentals of cross-country skiing or snowshoeing in a fun, safe environment. Participants can enjoy an invigorating and rewarding experience of skiing or snowshoeing, observe nature, learn basic map reading and have fun on the trails. Kamview offers a large accessible chalet with concession, rental equipment, over 30km of immaculately groomed ski trails and approximately 10km snowshoe trails, welcoming staff and knowledgeable instructors.
Fee breakdown for skiing or snowshoeing is based on approximately 2-hour sessions.
For local ski groups coming out two or more times, a pre-arranged in-school boot fitting will be included, and a complimentary pass will be distributed to each participant at the end of the sessions.
- ***IMPORTANT Please note, unless arranged at time of registration, we cannot reduce rates for individual absences during the program as instructors and equipment need to be prepared in advance***
- To ensure optimal equipment and instruction, we reserve the right to limit class size to 30 students. Our instructor/ student ratio is approximately 1:10.
To book sessions or for additional information, please e-mail Lis at email@example.com (preferable) or call 475-7081 (you will probably have to leave a message but we will get back to you).
We look forward to seeing you and your students out on the trails this winter!
Four Ski sessions (recommended for optimum learning and enjoyment)
- Option #1 $96 per student (includes four day passes, rentals, instruction and award)
- Option #2 $70 per student (includes four day passes, instruction and award – student provides equipment)
- Option #3 $42 per student (includes guide and award – student provides equipment and is a current TBNT member)
A pre-arranged in-school boot fitting is included for local groups.
One complimentary teacher / volunteer (equipment provided if necessary) per ten students. Additional parents / helpers, $8.85 plus HST pp (trail pass only), $19.85 plus HST (trail pass / equipment) per session.
Single Ski session per person
Option #1 $24 per student (includes ski pass, rentals, instruction / admin)
- Option #2 $17.50 per student (includes ski pass, instruction / admin – student provides equipment)
- Option #3 $10.50 per student (includes instruction / admin – student provides equipment and is a current TBNT member)
Single Snowshoe session per person
- Option #1 $17 per student (includes snowshoe pass, rentals, guide / admin)
- Option #2 $11 per student (includes snowshoe pass, guide / admin – student provides equipment)
- Option #3 $5 per student (includes guide / admin – student provides equipment and is a current TBNT member)