- Kamview Nordic Centre
- October 6, 2020
- Tuesday, 6PM to 8PM
- Thunder Bay Nordic Trails
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Thank you Kindly
Our next Fresh Air Tuesday Evening Trail Run is happening on Tuesday, October 6. Entry forms are at FRESH AIR now until 5 pm on Sunday, October 4.
- Fill out a registration form, a waiver form and pay your entry fee ($10…cash only, exact change please) at FRESH AIR. Waiver forms have to be filled out only once per season.
- 3.5’ish kms and 7’ish kms both starting at 6:30 pm with a maximum of 90 participants
- New courses including the 7 km route for the Off-Road Half Marathon!
- PLEASE NOTE: This event is happening under the Thunder Bay District Health Unit COVID-19 social distancing guidelines and rules that are now part of our daily lives.
- Only 100 folks allowed on site. NO spectators allowed. NO Kids’ Fun Run.
- As long as 2 metre distancing between folks is maintained, you do NOT have to wear a mask, except for the minute or two that you are talking with our staff at the bib pick-up table.
- Bib pick-up table will be set up outside in the stadium from 5:30 to 6 pm so please park in the lower parking lot.
- Chalet will not be open, so there will be no access to washrooms or water fountains.