- Kamview Nordic Centre
- October 17, 2020
- Saturday, 8AM to 1PM
- Fresh Air
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
21 KM Individual Event · MAX. 100 PARTICIPANTS · Bib Pick-up 8 to 8:30 am · Start 9 am
Relay (3 x 7 KM loop) · MAX. 99 PARTICIPANTS · Bib Pick-up 10:30 to 11 am · Start 11:30 am
REGISTER AT FRESH AIR (710 Balmoral Street, 807-623-9393)
ENTRY FEE (Cash or cheque payable to TBNT)
- Early – $30 per runner (until 9 pm at Fresh Air on Thursday, October 15th)
- Late – $50 per runner (on Saturday at Bib Pick-up at Kamview)
- Prize presentation after each event!
- INDIVIDUAL – Top 3 Male, Top 3 Female
- RELAY – Top Male Team, Top Female Team, Top Mixed Team
- The draw for the 2 pairs of Brooks Cascadia trail running shoes offered by Fresh Air to be won by 2 trail run participants will take place. All trail run entry forms for the season will be in this draw!
- Due to the changing presence of Covid19, we may be forced to make changes on an ongoing basis. If we have to cancel this event, full refunds will be issued.
- This event is happening under the Thunder Bay District Health Unit COVID-19 social distancing guidelines and rules that are now part of our daily lives. You must carry a mask at all times in case social distancing becomes difficult.
- As long as 2 metre social distancing between folks is maintained, you do NOT have to wear a mask, except for the minute or two that you are talking with our staff at the bib pick-up table.
- Bib pick-up table will be set up outside in the stadium.
- Chalet will not be open, so there will be no access to washrooms or water fountains.
- Once the individual race and awards presentation is finished, individual participants are asked to please leave to keep the number of folks on site within the TBDHU rules.
See you on the trails,
The Kamview Crew
P.S. This is a test to see who reads right to the end! 7 KM course is mapped out! See map below. In fact, it will be the same route flagged for the Tuesday Evening Trail Run on October 6.