SAVE THE DATES!
Wednesday & Thursday, October 19 & 20…DROP OFF ONLY!
Friday & Saturday, October 21 & 22…SHOPPING ONLY!
Ski Swap Policy 2022
The Thunder Bay Nordic Trails Annual Ski Swap serves as both a service for TBNT members and the Thunder Bay ski and snowshoe community, and as a valuable fundraiser – TBNT is a not-for-profit organization that relies on successful fundraising initiatives throughout the season.
- TBNT charges $1 per item (to a maximum of $5) to register equipment in the swap
- For all items sold, the seller receives 80% of selling price and TBNT receives 20% of selling price.
- Seller decides on selling price of each item
- Unsold items must be picked up between noon and 2 pm on Saturday – it is seller’s responsibility to come and re-claim any unsold items. Unclaimed items may be assumed to be donations if not picked up! Please let us know at time of registration if you would prefer to donate proceeds to TBNT.
- A cheque will be mailed to you following the swap (80% of anything that was sold).
Save time by filling out your registration form before you arrive on Wednesday or Thursday (Oct 19 or 20) at the ski swap with items you wish to sell!PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND PRINT YOUR SKI SWAP REGISTRATION FORM HERE!