Team Event – 3 (or 2) members (3 x 7 K loop) · Bib Pick-up 9:30 to 10 am · Mass Start 10:30 am
REGISTER AT FRESH AIR (710 Balmoral Street) Download and print your entry form here!
ENTRY FEE (Cash or cheque payable to TBNT)
- Early – $30 per runner (at Fresh Air until Thursday, October 21)
- Late – $50 per runner (on Saturday at Bib Pick-up at Kamview)
- INDIVIDUAL – Top 3 Male, Top 3 Female
- TEAM – Top Male, Top Female, Top Mixed
- The draw for the 2 pairs of trail running shoes offered by Fresh Air to be won by 2 trail run participants will take place. All trail run entry forms for the season will be in this draw!
- Individual Event will be a socially distanced mass start
- Team Event – all 3 (or 2) team members will start at the same time as part of a socially distanced mass start
- Due to the changing presence of Covid19, we may be forced to make changes on an ongoing basis. If we have to cancel this event, full refunds will be issued.
- This event is happening under the Thunder Bay District Health Unit COVID-19 social distancing guidelines and rules that are now part of our daily lives. You must carry a mask at all times in case social distancing becomes difficult.
- As long as 2 metre social distancing between folks is maintained, you do NOT have to wear a mask, except for the minute or two that you are talking with our staff at the bib pick-up table.
- Bib pick-up table will be set up outside in the stadium.
- Chalet will not be open, so there will be no access to washrooms or water fountains. There is an outhouse in the stadium for your convenience.
The Kamview Crew